Blackboard Iqra University
- Blackboard use: Exam Guidelines Spring-2024
- The final examinations for the Spring-2024 semester start on June 7 2024.
- All tests will be conducted online using Blackboard.
- The students are recommended to login within 10 minutes prior the beginning of examinations.
- Exams will be accessible to students for the initial 20 minutes of exam period.
- Students should have a stable internet connection.
- Set cookies on your browser and, ideally, use the Chrome browser (latest version).
- Once the Exam has been opened you can complete the entire exam in one go.
- First, save your answer and before moving on to the next one.
- Students are not allowed to utilize the Blackboard Apps or Smart phones to access Blackboard.
- Faculty members will be present during this live video session via the Blackboard to assist you.
- Do not press the button ‘BACK’ of your browser during the test.
- Do not refresh your browser after the exam has started.
- Do not log in on multiple devices.
- Faculty members can choose some of the formats listed below for the final exam: MCQs, Short Questions, Essay Questions, Case Studies or a mix of several formats. Students are advised to check with their class instructor to inquire about the format of the exam.
- Students are advised to avoid using unfair methods in the course of the exam.
- Students who have I grades in prior semesters be required to take the final examination of Spring 2024.
blackboard iqra university islamabad, aifd lms, blackboard login, lms iqra university, iqra university login, iulms iunc, lms.iqra.edu.pk login, iu blackboard