UN Jobs in Pakistan 2022 – United Nations Jobs Advertisement ( Latest UN Vacancies)
UN Jobs in Pakistan 2022 – United Nations Jobs Advertisement ( Latest UN Vacancies) United Nation UN jobs in Pakistan are announced for such people who have higher education but still unemployed and are looking for jobs in well reputed and well established department, thus they need no worry as various jobs are announced and applicants start their career from such firm and make their future bright. You will learn lot of things as you will get a wonderful chance to work with professional team workers. Thus your experience will lead toward success.
The authority of this department is trying to have those candidates who are proficient in fast working, talented, good communication skills. As we know after getting education, every person desired to have a respected job where they feel calm and fully enjoyed their work, then now they have a good opportunity in form of un jobs in Pakistan, by applying for such jobs they make their life comfortable. Vacancies detail, all requirements, application process detail and salary benefits are given below.
Latest UN Jobs in Pakistan Apply Online
|Hiring Organization||United Nations|
|Place of Posting||Islamabad and Others Cities|
|Qualification||Graduation to Master|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
About United Nations UN
The United Nations is one of the best intergovernmental organizations. The main purpose of its establishment is to manage international security and peace, friendly relations among member countries, be a center of peace and unity among nations and achieve cooperation on a global level from various countries.. The UN has its official headquarter in New York City of America. Its branches are working in different countries and its more offices are located in Geneva, Nairobi, Vienna and The Hague. The foundation of this department is kept just for prevention from future world war. This firm is the result of world war 2. The UN started working according to it on 24 October 1945.
After its establishment only 51 countries are member but now it had 193 countries on the member list. It works for Human rights and tries to minimize the disputed problem in various countries and bring peace in world. Thus by applying for un jobs in Pakistan you will learn a lot of things about this.
Company Contact Details
|Contact Number||Fax: (92 51) 2600254-55|
|Postal Address||7th Floor, Serena Office Complex, Khayaban-e-Suhrawardy, Sector G-5/1 P.O.Box 1051, Islamabad, Pakistan|
UN Vacancies List:
- Logistics Associate
- Financial Sector Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Program Analyst
- Chief of Party
- Field Security Associate
- Agriculture Production Lead
- Technical Consultant
- Research and Communications Analyst
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Director of Finance and Administration
- Call for Experts
- Administrative Assistant
- Investment Promotion Lead
- Supply and Logistics Assistant
UN Jobs in Pakistan Salary Package and Benefits
Un jobs in Pakistan provides a lot of benefits to their employees so that they work with diligence and give all their heed to their work. They think that their employees are real assets and they are the foundation of the company, therefore they give them every facility. Moreover, by Un career you will get working experience and able to work any field in life. The benefits you will enjoy in UN are given below;
- Experience and knowledge
- Teamwork with professional people
- Cooperative environment
- Highly committed and challengeable co-workers
- Flexible timings
- Competitive salary
- Life, health, and medical insurance policies
- Official Announcement
- Submission of Application
- Recruitment Test
- Final Selection
- Offer Letter
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates who want to apply for listed vacancies go to Un official website: https://unjobs.org/ and check the available vacancies to apply.
- This allows applicants to create a candidate profile, which can be updated regularly and submitted for more than one vacancy.
- Applicants can download complete guide of step to step apply in the E-Recruit System of UNFPA at http://www.unfpa.org/employment.
- There is no application, processing or other fee at any stage of the application process.
- Applicants can contact for more detail at firstname.lastname@example.org